From January to May 2016, I was a public safety and health reporter for the Columbia Missourian, and since January 2018, I’ve worked as an assistant city editor for public safety and health there.
- 2017: Q&A with Native American Health Care Expert Melissa Lewis, Vox Magazine
- 2016: “Without database, Missouri pharmacists struggle to detect prescription drug abuse,” Columbia Missourian (this story shared a first-place prize for local business coverage from the Missouri Press Association)
- 2016: “Beyond the bathroom debate, transgender people face challenges accessing health care,” Columbia Missourian
- 2016: “Zero assistant physician licenses issued in Missouri after two years,” Columbia Missourian
- 2016: “Confirmed mumps case in MU residence hall,Confirmed mumps case in MU residence hall,” Columbia Missourian (provided additional context with a breaking news story)